PDA

View Full Version : Workout videos up for grabs!

lukkykatt
09-03-2003, 02:38 PM
I went through my videos last night because I knew I had some that I ended up not liking. If anyone is interested, let me know through here, or email me. These are all videos, and not DVD's:

1)Firm Basics - Abs, Buns & Thighs workout
2)Step Reebok Circuit Challenge
3)Step Reebok - The Power Workout

Ok, embarrasingly, the Reebok videos are not even opened because it is all I can do to get through the plain old Reebok video.

BTW, I realized something that has worked great for me. If anyone does Netflix, they have exercise DVD's. I have started checking new ones out through them first to see if I like them or not.

khakismom
09-03-2003, 03:21 PM
Andrea, I just emailed you about snagging the Firm video. Thanks! :)

pritchettzoo
09-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Thank you so much for the Netflix tip. We've decided to sign up after the baby, and that's just one more great reason! I never would have thought to look for exercise DVDs. Yay!

Anna
#1(DD) EDD 9/10/03

mamahill
09-05-2003, 11:22 AM
Oh genius! I've been a Netflix member for a while and never even THOUGHT about exercise DVDs! Thanks for the tip!

sweetbasil
09-07-2003, 03:45 AM
Another thanks for the Netflix tip...who wudda thought?! ;)

lukkykatt
09-07-2003, 01:31 PM
I know - it just occurred to me to look a few weeks ago. All of a sudden I thought, "I wonder..." One of the problems is that they don't have a main category for exercise, so you have to search based on a video name, if you know it, or the name of the person whose video it is, or I think I tried to put in exercise too.

emmasmama
09-09-2003, 06:07 AM
Andrea, thanks for this great tip - we've been getting netflix for over 6 mos now, but this never even occurred to me!