PDA

View Full Version : Question about weight watchers

todzwife
09-07-2003, 07:21 PM
Ok, I know I am still pregnant, but I have decided to do weight watchers after Dallin is born. I am so tired of being so fluffy, and at 5'2" it is a struggle. I am thinking about doing weight watchers online. I live in a small town and I don't think that they have meetings. I was wondering if I sign up online if I get all the cards, planner...what not.? I don't know if they still do that, but years ago when my mom did it, they had a bunch of "stuff". Does anyone know what I am talking about? LOL! Thanks bunches!!

pritchettzoo
09-07-2003, 07:28 PM
Heehee...fluffy! Thanks for making me giggle.

Anyway, a good friend is doing online (and I think I will too after baby arrives), and from how she has described it, you don't need any of the stuff because it's all available online. You type in what you ate and it calculates points for you. I did WW about 3-4 years ago, and all that extra stuff also cost extra. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I just had to post about "fluffy!"

Anna
#1(DD) EDD 9/10/03

peanut4us
09-10-2003, 02:37 PM
There was a thread about this not too long ago. Check it out: http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=59&topic_id=727&mesg_id=727&listing_type=search

HTH ;)

MartiesMom2B
09-10-2003, 05:26 PM
Shandelle:

Everything you need is online. In fact you can just type in what you ate and the points will be calculated for you. I'm thinking about switching over to online meetings for a little bit because it seems like I can never make it to a meeting or if I do its just to weigh in. We kind of have created our own support group here.

My advice is to give yourself at least 8 weeks before going on a weight loss program. You need to wait the requisite 6 weeks afterwards for recovery but I think the extra time is needed to finish those yummy dishes that people bring over. :)

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03