PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 9/1

JulieL
09-08-2003, 09:21 AM
Gals,
Hello!!! I had a busy week, I am working on a queen size quilt for our bedroom. But I made time to workout three times this week. I ran twice and did a Firm video once, plus one day of ab work. Maybe I will eventually have abs of steel. Right now I still have lower abs of jello!:* SO how did you fair? I was really nice weather here in St. Louis this week, which helped.

kathsmom
09-08-2003, 10:44 AM
Hi, Julie!

Sorry that I haven't been around here for awhile. Our old computer sounded like it was on its last legs, so we got a new one. DH took a few days to get the new one set up with everything.

I haven't been exercising per se, but I have been cleaning house! I have been doing the Flylady's 27 fling boogie. I have got to start on the dining room and living room today, and will progress through the rest of the house. I have to get the house cleaned before Andrew's 1st birthday party! It's only my family coming, but I still want it to be nice! I get my exercise by taking things back and forth through the house to put them in their proper place and running to the dryer to fold the clothes as they come out of the dryer!

I have the abs of jello as well, and don't know if they will EVER go away!LOL!

Take care and have a great week!

lukkykatt
09-08-2003, 01:50 PM
I had a not-so-great week. In the midst of potty training, so spending much of my time in the bathroom. Plus DS chose, of all things, peanut butter m&m's as his treat for going. So guess who has been eating them behind his back?

But I did manage to do the elliptical twice, walk once, and do Abs of Steel once. Boy, do I need abs of steel too! I swear, my extra pounds remain around my belly. :(

Julie, please show us your quilt when you are done! My cousin made DS a quilt when he was born and I have it hanging on his wall. I love them!!

AngelaS
09-08-2003, 02:13 PM
I pulled off my goal of 4 days of excercise. I did between 2 and 2.5 miles on the Nordic Track each time. This week I want to do 5X....

I too have abs of jello...unless there's something wigglier and squishier than jello, then I have abs of that.....sigh...

khakismom
09-08-2003, 06:52 PM
My week had some good points, and some not-so-hot points. Worked out 4x--building up to almost 4 miles each time. Eating wise, not so great. My parents were in town and they want to eat out with the whole fam every nite. I lost a pound at WW. However, I was so proud of myself eating breakfast with friends on Sunday. I had an egg white omelet with mushrooms, tomatoes, and green chilis, with a dry english muffin and fruit. When I was dying for the ham and cheese omelet! So I am more committed than ever to try to lose 2+ pounds each week. I would like to lose another 40 pounds, and it can't come off fast enough for me... LOL

MartiesMom2B
09-08-2003, 09:46 PM
All I have to say for this past week is that its been filled with chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake and no exercise.

I need to really find a way to work in exercise. Martie all the sudden has decided that naps for her are optional. Poo! I've asked DH to wake me up before he leaves so I can do the firm.

BTW, Maureen I love the new Avatar!!
Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

khakismom
09-09-2003, 09:16 AM
Thanks Sonia! :)

Annette_C
09-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Last week was hard for me. Sabrina came down with Roseola (had high fever and was miserable) so I couldn't work out as much as I usually do.
I think I did 3 short workouts at most (30-35 min each) and didn't watch my diet (as usual!).
So, no changes to report here....
Congratulations to the "losers" ( :) ) and "hope you do better this week" wish to the rest (including me!)
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02