PDA

View Full Version : Basic black maternity workout shorts...

Rebecca1118
09-11-2003, 05:32 PM
I am looking for a basic black workout short for the 3rd trimester. Up until now I have been able to wear regular knit workout shorts in larger size - but not working any more. I would like to not spend over $25. Any suggestions....

MartiesMom2B
09-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Rebecca:

I wish I could help out. I inherited my maternity workout shorts from my SIL. Do you think a XL or XXL workout shorts from Wal-mart would work?

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

jec2
09-11-2003, 10:26 PM
I bought a great, comfy pair of athletic shorts--black w/white stripes--at Target about a month ago. If I could, I'd wear them every day. They are maternity shorts. I think they also had matching long pants.

stillplayswithbarbies
09-14-2003, 01:49 PM
I had some from Burlington Coat Factory. They were long shorts, over my knee, with a white stripe. I paired them with the black/white tank top from Target.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

heidi_timms
10-07-2003, 12:33 AM
Adidas, Nike, and Reebok all make Maternity. If you have an adidas outlet near you, they carry them there.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

JulieL
10-07-2003, 12:43 PM
Lands End has maternity clothes. I think I saw workout wear there. I don't know what the price was, but check it online at www.landsend.com

divabell
10-07-2003, 04:20 PM
I got some plain knit athletic shorts at Target (not maternity) and they've been great. I bought them in large and XL and I haven't had to go to the XL's (yet!). They have a drawstring and are really comfortable, and they've held up great. I don't remember but they may have come in XXL. And Target does also have plus-size so there might be larger sizes available. I think they were around $10.