PDA

View Full Version : Is Extreme Makeover In My Future?

MartiesMom2B
09-11-2003, 08:17 PM
OK, so this show may be banned from viewing by DH, just like Maternity Ward was. I can't help to notice that every women needs a tummy tuck because of their children and a boob job because of breastfeeding. Tell me its possible to have a semi-normal stomach after pregnancy. DH will get tired of me showing him my tummy and asking if I need a tymmy tuck. LOL.

I do remember assurances about the boobs though.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

Annette_C
09-11-2003, 11:35 PM
Yes, Sonia, it IS possible!!
As I said before, I had two kids but it didn't stop me from having abs of steel!
It will take a while....and it will also take a LOT of diet and exercise (at least it did in my case) but it works!!
I'll try to find some pictures of myself before Sabrina to prove it to you.
Don't lose hope...plus, you're such a beautiful girl who would really notice your tummy?!?:)
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

AngelaS
09-12-2003, 05:57 AM
I just saw this for the first time last night. My tummy looks worse that hers did! YIKES!

I can't imagine a flat tummy...I've sure never had one!

MartiesMom2B
09-12-2003, 09:26 AM
Annette:

You are too kind!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

lukkykatt
09-12-2003, 10:29 AM
It is possible! After the birth of my first son, my stomach was the flattest it had been in a long time! He was constantly nursing, and I swear, I had no body fat left!

This time around...I could go on extreme makeovers and get a tummy tuck of my own (ok, and a boob job too), but I'm not! I'm determined to do this all on my own. So I am facing the facts that this time around I will have to work at it.

JulieL
09-12-2003, 12:00 PM
Sonia,
Even though I don't have abs of steel, I do have by abs mostly back. They have shape and form. My upper are a lot tighter than my lower. But with more time and dedication I hope to completely strengthen my lower. Even though not abs of steal, my abs no longer hang over my pants, which was a HUGE victory!!! So I figure that is really good and if they can get more fit, then even better!!! So yes belly overhang will go away if you work on it!!!