PDA

View Full Version : For those who have the newer Firm tapes. . .

MartiesMom2B
09-13-2003, 10:16 AM
are those Tattos or big birthmarks on the inside of Allie Del Rio's wrists? Anybody else notice that? I like to scrutinize instructors while I work out. It helps to take my mind off of what I'm doing.

I also think that Billy Banks from Tae-Bo looks like those biology pictures where you just see the human form in muscle. YKWIM?

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

JulieL
09-13-2003, 07:20 PM
Ok, so I am not the only one who has noticed! Which makes me feel better, maybe I am not so weird!!! They are tatoos. The reason I know is because in the System 2 they grew... and are more noticable as tatoos. I too thought they were birthmarks. Honestly it drove me crazy for a while trying to figure it out!!! She now has one on her ankle too. Personally I think she looks great as she is and doesn't need the additions, but hey that's just me. Each to their own!!! Sonia, you just crack me up and I am so glad you are a friend! It's nice to know you are not alone in this world!!!

MartiesMom2B
09-14-2003, 01:20 PM
Julie:

At first I thought they were special microphones, but then I noticed that Jen and the Lisa didn't have them. Tattoos on inner wrists - weird! She does have a great body.

When you ordered the second set did it come with another fanny lifter? What did you do with it? I told DH that if we ordered the newest set that he could have his own fanny lifter (he likes to do the ab workout). So maybe I'll get it. Of course I'll keep the sculpting stick and he can have a broom or something. Ha ha.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

JulieL
09-15-2003, 08:44 AM
No I did not order the set with the fanny lifter, but it did come with the sculpting stick. I do believe you can order the system 2 with the fanny lifter if you want to, but costs more. And ya, give him the broom!!!