PDA

View Full Version : Intimate Questions

liya
10-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Ive noticed this soo much and its so funny. We come to mommy fit to not only talk about our fisical fitness but our emotional fitness as well. Many questions that belong in the lounge are being asked here> I dont know if its been because of the whole array of wars going on or that we feel somewhat protected here to post becaue we know for some reason some ppl never visit this thread but its like a secluded hide away to post our most intimate questions and answers ofcourse.. You ladies rule!! You make me feel so welcome to post about private matters here and i have never seen any post of judging Thank you

mamahill
10-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Personally, I like that we can ask these kind of questions and for the most part the men don't venture in here. And perhaps lurkers aren't as likely to come into this forum? I don't know, but I sure like the hidden aspect of it. Our sexual, emotional, and physical well-being is often a very private matter, and although we are somewhat veiled in anonymity here, it takes a lot of guts to post questions that deal with self-esteem outside of just mothering. And discussion is healthy - how many times as someone asked a question and you've thought, "Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who was wondering that!"

In person, I'm a bit more reserved in the information I'm willing to disclose. But give me a computer and my screen name, and it's my favorite topic!:)

alkagift
10-03-2003, 02:04 PM
I totally second what Linda says (as usual)! This is sort of a hideaway for issues that maybe others aren't interested in discussing. I think the wars, such as they were, have died down in any case.

It seems to be mostly the post-baby moms on this forum, not the pregnant new moms--which is fine, since the new moms might not want to know this stuff just yet!

Allison
Mom to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03

MartiesMom2B
10-03-2003, 04:15 PM
I posted the nooky question on this forum because I figured the guys don't go onto the mommyfit section. I'm thinking that they think this forum is for bitching about your figure. LOL.

Rock on ladies. If I didn't have you guys to discuss this with you would I? My mom or even worse my MIL?

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

mharling
10-03-2003, 04:53 PM
>Rock on ladies. If I didn't have you guys to discuss this with you would I? My mom or even worse my MIL?

Amen!! I could imagine nothing worse.

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32e1840e40d - New 9/8

mamahill
10-03-2003, 04:58 PM
LOL - reminds me of one of those questions would you rather...

have sex in front of a stadium of people
or
have sex in front of your parents

things to consider: the fans yelling "booo!"; your parents yelling "booo!"

liya
10-03-2003, 06:42 PM
booo booo.....LOL :) Or maybe ooooohhhhhh daughter(son) your not doing that right...Let me show you here....... AAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKK ....LOL