PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 9/30

JulieL
10-06-2003, 01:57 PM
Ok, I was a bad girl and ate aweful and worked out only once all week. I had a party at our apartment on friday evening, so I spend all week preparing and cleaning. Then this weekend I recooped! So needless to say it wasn't a great fitness week. I didn't even have to time to work on my quilt! :-( So this week, as it will be in the 80's all week, I intend to kick butt!

How are ya'll?

khakismom
10-06-2003, 03:38 PM
I hear ya Julie! My momentum has definitely been on the downswing because I haven't been working out as much. If I don't go in the morning, I won't go (unless I go walking with my GF around my neihborhood). And because Ellen is sleeping thru the nite now, I'm not getting up at 4 to feed her, so it's become really hard to get up at 5! But I did it this morning, so I am recommitting! :) My gym has just started a core conditioning class at nite for 30 minutes so I am planning on going to that a few times during the week. Gotta work this ab flab off... :)

AngelaS
10-07-2003, 06:05 AM
Once again I did 4 days of the Nordic Track. Then on day 5, I popped in the Tae Bo instructional work out. I am SO uncoordinated!! Thank God no one was watching!! LOL

MartiesMom2B
10-09-2003, 05:15 PM
Does sour cream and onion potato chips and Ben Jerry's count as health food? Hmm didn't think sooo. OK ladies, I need some serious motivation to get my rear into gear. Any suggestions. For some reason the prospect of getting into smaller clothes isn't helping.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03