PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 10/13

JulieL
10-20-2003, 02:34 PM
Well I did ok with my workouts. I ran and did the firm tapes three times. I didn't get in my ab workouts like I wanted, but something is better than nothing!

How did you fair?

AngelaS
10-20-2003, 03:10 PM
Same ol' same ol' for me. :) I did 5 days on the Nordic Track. Twice tho, I went 3 miles which took a bit more than 45 minutes, so I got loooong workouts.

And to think a couple months ago, I was ready to DIE after 25 minutes on there! And that was without using my arms!

khakismom
10-20-2003, 04:14 PM
Pretty good. Got my four days in with 4 miles of running/powerwalking each time. Threw in some time on the gauntlet just to kick my butt--which I need. :) But, darn the yummy food--it trips me up!! Ugh! That is my albatross! I do not need that cookie... I do not need that candy bar...

MartiesMom2B
10-20-2003, 05:31 PM
I'm doing better than before, taking the stroller to run errands, rather than the car. I figured the extra $ I spent at Ace I saved in gas $ going to Wal-mart. I've maintained my weight for a while now. I'm hoping to shed some more inches after the move.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

lukkykatt
10-20-2003, 07:29 PM
I had a pretty good week. I did cardio 4x and abs 2x (still want to get the abs up to 3x per week though!). I am in my pre-preg jeans, but they are still tight around the waist. I will be so happy when they loosen up!

Annette_C
10-20-2003, 09:31 PM
I didn't work out as much as I wanted last week. I did 4 workouts but not my usual, long ones.
I'm getting discouraged because winter is coming and I get even more hungry during the cold weather months!
I need to do something more than working out. I need to diet. Maybe WW, or maybe the new South Beach diet. I don't know! All I know is that Atkins doesn't work for me...too strict. Plus, I've gained a couple of pounds in Disney (like I needed any more!!)
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

peanut4us
10-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Well last week was worth forgetting, although I did work out the first half of the week... then my mom came into town and we have lemon sqaures and DH made homemade burnt-sugar ice cream. And we had pizza. You see where I'm going with this???

Yikes. I'm scared to weigh in today. But it's a new week. I will do MUCH better this week!