PDA

View Full Version : getting motivated - and strange dreams

stillplayswithbarbies
10-24-2003, 01:14 PM
I have had problems losing the last 9 pounds since Logan was born. I'd try, and not lose any, so then I would go back to eating bad things again. (and gained 10 more pounds) I am sure it is because I am breastfeeding that I can't lose, but still I keep trying once a month. So this week, I am trying again, I am back on Atkins, and have stuck to it since Monday. I am also faithfully going to Curves three times a week to work out.

So last night I had this strange dream that I was eating lemon bars that Sarah H. made, and then when I went to Curves I fell asleep on one of the machines and everyone just worked around me. LOL!

Does anyone else ever dream that you cheated on your diet? I could taste them in my sleep, I swear. I could feel the creaminess on my tongue.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

mamahill
10-24-2003, 04:09 PM
LOL Karen! Actually, I don't know that I ever HAVE made lemon bars... But thank you for liking them! I've had dreams about eating delicious things, but I have more dreams about falling asleep at work, driving, etc., and KNOWING I need to wake up, but can't open my eyes. I HATE those dreams.

Good luck with your new resolve. I'm going to go find another Almond Joy... NO! I'll go drink some water... blech...

Annette_C
10-24-2003, 11:42 PM
Oh Karen! That's too funny!!
I actually have dreams where I look at myself in the mirror and see a huge me staring back (I'm not too obsessed about my weight, am I?!?LOL)!
I've also had dreams where I'm eating all the sweets that I can handle!
I hear you on the difficulty of losing weight ...I'm having the same problem! I, too, get discouraged and end up treating myself which usually ends up in more weight gain!
I hope you get the results you're looking for!
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02