PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 10/20

JulieL
10-27-2003, 02:24 PM
Ladies,
Hello one and all!!! I had a really nice week. I got two Firm workouts done early in the week. Then on thursday I went on a family trip to a little town about 40 miles from Branson. My whole family went. It was kinda like a family renunion of sorts. While I was gone I did get some good walking in as well. We got home yesterday and I am recooping from the long 5 hour drive today. How about all of you?

Boast Post: I think I see new muscle growth in my arms!!!:-)

khakismom
10-27-2003, 03:06 PM
Hey Julie! Not so hot week last week. DH was out of town for most of it so very little in the working out area--only 2 days. :(. But in an effort to re-motivate (heck, I'm *always* looking for more motivation), DH and I have a friendly wager of who can lose the most in the next few weeks. It's basically an incentive to me, and a hint to him that he needs to work on his belly too. :)

JMarie
10-27-2003, 04:02 PM
Well, my shoulder is still injured, but I've been walking five miles three times a week with Aidan in his stroller. Two other days I walk the five miles while at work (instead of putting my intra-office mail on the mail-cart, I walk it where it needs to go; walk on my lunch and breaks; go to the furthest bathroom - it adds up!). Since I'm not doing weights, I'm still feeling flabby, but at least I'm not gaining!

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher
01/28/03

AngelaS
10-27-2003, 04:24 PM
Well, I did the usual---5 days on the Nordic Track. I did several long days of 45+ minutes tho. :)

I'm starting to lose SOME tho---we went clothes shopping on Saturday and I bought a new black skirt that's a size smaller and 4 new shirts, all a size smaller and new navy dress pants too. :D AND, I wore my skirt and sweater to church on Sunday and got several compliments. :D Gotta love that!!

Annette_C
10-27-2003, 11:32 PM
I worked out four times last week and started to become more aware of what I'm putting in my mouth. I'm trying to kick myself into reality and, hopefully, get back on track.
Congratulations to everyone on such a great job!
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

peanut4us
10-28-2003, 02:32 PM
Woohoo! I just had my WW weigh in... and I lost 1.5 pounds last week! The difference... I "exercised" more. One night I went rollerblading, one night I washed my car (which was more effort than it sounds considering it hasn't been washed since Feb!), one night I did a workout video. Feels good. Let's hope I can keep it up and STOP eating everything in site!

stillplayswithbarbies
10-28-2003, 02:42 PM
I ate properly all week. Seven days in a row, and I stayed under 50 carbs each day. (most were under 35). I worked out twice. I meant to go three times, but I forgot to go on Friday! I didn't even remember until sometime on Saturday. Oh well.

I didn't lose one pound. Nothing. Nada.

In my prepregnancy days, I would have lost 5 pounds doing near induction levels of carbs for a week like that.

I'm going to give it another week the same way, and if I still don't lose, I am going back up to maintenance levels. There is no sense in being so strict if I am not going to lose. I'll just have to wait until after I wean her, have another baby, and wean that baby, and then I can lose the rest of this weight. :)

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03