PDA

View Full Version : 11/29 What do you low carbers eat today???

cchavez
10-29-2003, 07:08 PM
Breakfast: one EAS lo carb shake and .5 italian sausage
lunch: Boarshead oven gold turkey and roast beef w/ cheese on one slice of low carb bread...natures own....very good and only 5 carbs a slice after subtracting fiber
packet of peanuts
snack(BAD!!!):2 fun size bags of peanut M&M's
Dinner:2 italian sausages w/ lo carb spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes and zucchini

I know I need to do better! Hopefully this board w/ keep me accountable!!!

22tango
10-29-2003, 10:22 PM
Breakfast: our version of Huevos Rancheros -- fried eggs topped with homemade salsa (chopped tomatoes, onions, cilantro, avocado & lime juice)
Lunch: Lettuce roll ups filled with turkey, swiss & mustard; Salad with green peppers, avocado, radishes, bacon bits & dressing (I used fat-free thousand island which I know is a cheat -- I'll have to get some no carb dressing!)
Snacks: Mozzarella sticks & I was BAD at our Play Group Halloween Event! I had some spiced cider and a small piece of the pumpkin cake (but it was YUMMY! :) )
Dinner: Fish Kabobs (skewers of Mahi Mahi, mushrooms, onions & green Peppers), Steamed broccoli & Broiled pesto tomatoes
I also tried the Mocha Ricotta dessert from "South Beach Diet" book -- it was pretty good, though it tastes best when it's very cold.

stillplayswithbarbies
10-29-2003, 10:39 PM
breakfast: 5 slices of bacon and 4 eggs, scrambled with some onion
snack: 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (hulled)
lunch: leftover roastbeef from last night, 4 slices of colby cheese, 4 hardboiled eggs (whites only, I hate the yellows) and 1/2 cup of cantaloupe
snack: 2 celery sticks, 2 string cheese sticks
snack: 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
dinner: shake and bake chicken (I know the breading is a no no but it's so good) and broccoli with cheese sauce

Totals for the day: calories 2588 fat 179 carbs 52 protein 195

Not a bad day at all, even with the shake n bake. :)

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03