View Full Version : clean slate Tuesday

cchavez
11-04-2003, 10:46 AM
breakfast: lc shake
snack: ice cream bar
lunch: roasted ckn and salad
snack: a few pecan and one slice lc bread w/ pb

dinner: crock pot ckn breast wrapped in bacon covered in a cream sauce w/ salad

I have not been good lately...hope to do better today!

22tango
11-04-2003, 12:48 PM
LOL!!! Good Title (and SOOO True!!)...I'll have to update this post for the rest of my meals today:

Breakfast -- cheesy scrambled eggs
Lunch -- cottage cheese with almonds, peaches & raisins (I know I shouldn't have had the fruit!!! UGH!)
Snack(s) -- pecans; rotisserie chicken (leftovers from yesterday)
Dinner -- I plan to make spicy sausages with onions, green peppers, & tomato sauce

P.S. I'm also wondering if more people (even those who may be doing low-fat or other non low-carb diets) would start posting their menus on these daily threads?? I find sometimes that I eat better when I write it down -- unlike this weekend when I didn't!!

stillplayswithbarbies
11-04-2003, 01:29 PM
yummmm can you go over to the recipe thread and post that recipe for the chicken? It sounds fabulous!

Today so far for me:
breakfast: 4 eggs scrambled with some onion. (I'm in a rut for breakfast, but it's so good!)

snack: string cheese (hubby bought the wrong brand so I've been trying to get my son to eat these up so I can buy the kind I like)

other snack: snack size snickers bar. Pretend you didn't see that.

lunch: 2 leftover pork chops from last night, 3 deviled eggs, 1/4 cup cantaloupe

snack: 1/3 cup mixed nuts, but they're not mixed anymore because I am weird and sort them before I eat them. The cashews were first and now I am working on the almonds, followed by the filberts, pecans and then the brazil nuts. Hey it would really be weird if I ate them in alphabetical order.

dinner: I don't know yet. I have to go vote on my way home and then go straight to La Leche, where I will probably have some strawberries. The guys will take this opportunity to order a pizza and hubby will make me some kind of chicken and some green beans, I think, which I will eat when I get home late tonight.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03