PDA

View Full Version : 1st day went well!

KimberleyDawn
11-14-2003, 09:44 AM
Water! Water! Water! I thought I was going to float away yesterday!
I just wanted to thank all of you again for the support and I will get those pictures done!
I did notice that I was really hungery at around 7pm which is the worst time to eat!! I had 2 glasses of water and I still wanted something so I had a clementine was fine.
Kim
On to day 2....

mamahill
11-14-2003, 11:15 AM
Fantastic Kim! Sometimes if I drink water and I'm still hungry, I drink a cup of milk, or have a cheese stick. The protein kick is usually just what I need. But a clementine is great too! Hip hip hooray for you - you CAN do this!!

flagger
11-14-2003, 12:18 PM
Great for you. Think of all that extra exercise you are getting just getting up and down to go pee. :D

I keep a 40 oz insulated mug by the computer filled up with plain tap water with no ice and just work on that throughout the day. Though my office is upstairs, I go to the half bath downstairs when nature calls.

khakismom
11-14-2003, 12:19 PM
Another person cheering you on Kim!! Good luck--love those clementines! :)

Annette_C
11-14-2003, 12:49 PM
You're doing great, Kim!
A little tip on the evening snack-attacks: if you pass up snacking in the evening when you have that little feeling of wanting something, that's when your body is losing weight! In fact, it's taking from the reserves! Knowing that bit of info gave me the strenght to pass up on my usual sweet reward in the evening.
Having a piece of fruit is ok though.
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02