PDA

View Full Version : Thank you (again)!!!!!!!!!!!!

friedmana1
11-19-2003, 05:50 PM
Okay, I am not trying to stir up any more controversy, I am just writing AGAIN to thank everyone. So, please - don't post here if you don't want everyone reading this!

A few months back, we all were posting very frankly on the intimacy issue, and how it was difficult to feel sexy again. Lot of us expressed lack of desire for many reasons (too tired, too flabby, just not into it). I was one of those women. I was overworked, tired, stressed and the last thing on my mind was any desire for intimacy. I was also still nursing full time and on the progestin only pill. The tone was really bad in my house, and we were thinking about going for counseling.

I am happy to write that things are much better!!! As many of you said, as soon as I got off the pill, I really noticed a difference in my interest! And now that I have stopped BF (for about a week - boo hoo) to try to get some desire back, I actually feel like I did before I got pregnant. It is amazing what a few months can do. It's also amazing that the hormones can really mess you up that much.

I really want to thank all of you for being candid, and helping me out during that really rough patch. I know a lot of you said that it would get better if I got off the pill and stopped nursing, but it's hard to believe something when you're that far off base. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

JulieL
11-20-2003, 01:35 PM
We are here to lend an ear always. I am so blessed to hear things are going better for you and your DH! I am sure this is the beginning of many good things for you!