PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 11/24

JulieL
12-04-2003, 11:00 AM
Ok, I know the week is half way over an I am just getting to last week. I don't know about you but I am just recovering over Thanksgiving. Well I worked out once but did a HUGE clean that week so I am counting that as my second workout! Sorry I didn't post earlier I haven't even been on the boards before now.

I am currently planning a get away for me and DH's 5th anniversary. It's kinda at the last minute for 12/30 to 1/2 eek!!! It looks like we MIGHT I stress the might, be going to Victoria, BC. But that depends if I can get everything to workout.

How was your Thanksgiving?

Anyone have their Christmas decorations up yet, not me! Got to get on that pronto!

egoldber
12-05-2003, 09:11 PM
Well, I also only worked out once due to the short week. but I controlled myself pretty well over the holiday and I was happy about that.

emmasmama
12-06-2003, 09:40 AM
I feel the same way - I haven't been on this board in a couple of weeks because it's been so nuts around here... Emma was sick with a bad cold and ear infection and then we went away for Thanksgiving and then went to my high school reunion... craziness!

I managed to fare okay despite the madness... my motto was moderation and it seemed to do me well... didn't have time to workout (unless running around like a chicken with its head cut off counts!), but still managed to lose... probably because I was too busy to snack as much as usual ;) and really didn't eat much more than normal at Thanksgiving... passed on the stuffing, but pretty much ate everything else... loaded on the veggies, and splurged on chocolate mousse pie... apparently one dessert won't kill you though...

As of end of T-day week, after 8 weeks on SBD, was down 18 lbs!

Just got the Christmas tree up, but looks like lights on the house might not happen this year... oh well...

MartiesMom2B
12-06-2003, 05:40 PM
I gained three pounds over my Thanksgiving week. I've lost one of them already. I did the Firm with DH this week. We are trying to get up early to do it each day.

My Goal: To drink more water. I'm definitely not drinking enough!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

khakismom
12-07-2003, 10:37 PM
To sum up, I suck. Having family in town seems to send me into an eating tailspin and I have been so exhausted lately that I'm not getting up early to work out. And if I don't go before work, then I don't go. It's a vicious cycle. I haven't jumped on the scale--mainly because I'm scared to--and I haven't gone to a WW meeting in weeks.

In short, I have got to get back on the horse!! I've got that cruise looming before my eyes in April and I don't want to be hiding underneath a towel! Aack, why can't I be strong and have more willpower...