PDA

View Full Version : Lost 10 pounds...

KimberleyDawn
12-08-2003, 02:44 PM
but now I'm not loosing....but at least I'm maintaining which is okay with me over the holidays. As long as I don't gain over Christmas I'm happy!!
Kim

McQ
12-08-2003, 03:13 PM
Way to go!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

lukkykatt
12-08-2003, 03:16 PM
You go, girl! Did you take your pictures? We would love to see them!

Annette_C
12-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Kim,
It's not unusual to hit a plateau during weight loss. The important thing is to NOT give up! Are you doing any form of exercise? That might help jump start your body again. If you are doing some exercise, change your routine. Sometimes, the body gets used to the routine and doesn't respond anymore. Changing it, will certainly make a difference.
Plus, with all the temptations around the holidays, it is much harder to lose weight.
You have a great attitude about it, though! And, like you said, as long as you maintain, you'll be ahead!!
You're doing great!!
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

peanut4us
12-10-2003, 09:27 PM
I think you are doing WW? RIght? It's probably true for any diet, but if you tend to be eating the same foods every day... or for the same meal, change it up a bit. If you've been no fat... have some nuts... if you've been low carb everyday... one day go high card... Variety can sometimes be a boost off of a plateau.

Congrats BTW on losing the 10 pounds! Keep going!

KimberleyDawn
12-11-2003, 12:42 PM
Thanks Ladies!
I'll try to spice up my ww menu a little as well as changing my exercise routine.
Kim