PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 12/8

JulieL
12-15-2003, 12:50 PM
Not much to post Anthony and I both got sick this last week and still are recovering. I got only one workout in. Does anyone know how many times one can get the cold over the cold season????? AAAHHHHHHH!!! We both got the runny then stuffy nose, with lathargic undertones, along with temps -icky!!!

We are on the upside now and DS is finally getting better!

Hope your households are all well!

lukkykatt
12-15-2003, 02:34 PM
My new goal is 4 30 minute work-outs per week. Last week I only got in 3 though - due to holiday parties, visitors, etc. I am going to cut myself the slack though until January. I still have to decorate my house and bake (I know, bad mom!), so something is going to have to give.

Hope everyone is doing well!

kathsmom
12-16-2003, 11:26 AM
Well, the only exercise I got in last week was cleaning and decluttering the house. I still have a ways to go on that front! I have been doing the flylady.net stuff, so I am always moving, trying to get things put away.

I had lost 2 lbs earlier last week by cutting back on portion sizes and decreasing my snacks, but I am sure that I gained it all back due to the stress my family has been under (I posted about it in the lounge last week). So, I am trying to get back to controlling portion sizes and stop the mindless snacking.

Julie, I hope you and Anthony feel better soon! Andrea, don't feel bad, we just got our tree decorated and I have not done any baking at all!

Take care and I hope you have a great week!

liya
12-16-2003, 11:26 AM
Well im back..LOL After an exhausting trip i have to say that i lost 4 more pds.. I actually kept my motivation all throughout the trip but ladies it was HHHHHHAAARRRRDDD!!..LOL
Today im getting ready to join a gym and work out about 4 times a week...
Does anyone have any good things to say about CURVES??

candybomiller
12-16-2003, 06:47 PM
Ok, I'm back. I've been gone for a long while (LOOOOOONG story), but I'm back and I'm working out. Of course, I'm also eating like a pig, but that's a whole nother story. :) The week of the 8th I did cardio on Monday and Friday and weights on Thursday and Saturday. All in all I'm pleased.

egoldber
12-17-2003, 02:58 PM
SO last week I did my two workouts while DD was in preschool. Still haven't found a workout to do the rest of the week. I REALLY need to get me butt in gear!

I didn't loose any additional weight last week, but we had a big splurge on Wednesday for DH's birthday. I also realized I have really slacked off on my water intake, so I'm stepping that up too!