PDA

View Full Version : OK, it's time for me to join everyone..

heytootsy
12-22-2003, 10:27 PM
I finally think it's time for me to get motivated. I joined Weight Watchers online last week. I had my first weigh in today and lost 4 pounds!!!

In addition, I also started back up doing yoga every day (a wonderful workout. I use to do it all the time before I was pregnant.)

I am thinking I need to lose 20-25 pounds. We will see if I make it. I haven't been that skinny since high school! I will keep you posted on the progress.

mattysmom
12-23-2003, 09:37 PM
Congratulations on your progress! I may be joining you on the WW online. How are you liking it? Have you done WW before? I tried South Beach for a couple weeks, but didn't like it. But, I can't see myself trying anything during the holidays - maybe a new year's resolution??

heytootsy
12-27-2003, 12:23 PM
Funny, I also tried the South Beach, but being a vegetarian, it was not easy. I never did WW, but having it online is really nice, and very easy. I didn't do so well over Christmas, but so far I really like it.

mattysmom
01-01-2004, 09:28 PM
Since it's New Year's, I decided to join WW online. I signed up for the 3-month deal, so hopefully I'll be feeling a lot better by then! And, I finally weaned so hopefully (maybe) I won't be so hungry!

MartiesMom2B
01-01-2004, 10:49 PM
I'm joining this WW online this weekend too. We can form a support group. To get into my proper weight range I need to lose 12 pounds. However to get to the ideal weight that I have in my head I need to lose 22. DH is doing it with me too.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

heytootsy
01-04-2004, 09:53 PM
I think we should have a support group. Is anyone else interested?