PDA

View Full Version : Weight Watchers/Dr. Phil

Raidra
01-20-2004, 06:11 PM
Hi there -

I decided two-three weeks ago to start eating healthier, using Weight Watchers and Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight Loss Solution. I also have a book by Dr. Bob Arnot that I like. I've got a lot of weight to lose - at least 100 lbs (I'm 5'2" and 222 lbs), and while my husband and parents are trying to diet with me, I'd really like support outside the family. Anyone else following either of these diets, who would like to talk thru email? I don't have a ton of time to read posts on the boards (what with my 3 mo old son, two dogs, three ferrets, and being the unofficial errand-runner of the house - I know you guys know how it is).

Thanks,
Rachel

alleyoop
01-21-2004, 10:16 AM
I'm not doing either of these plans, but I just wanted to say YOU GO GIRL!! I know how hard it is, as I was up in the 200s not so long ago myself. Take one day at a time, one pound at a time!

Can't wait to hear of your sucesses!

Sorry, edited to fuss with avatar

peanut4us
01-21-2004, 10:21 AM
Rachel--I'm doing WW and have about 60 pounds to lose. Send me an email to [email protected]. We can set something up. I need a good buddy... especially on the weekends!

AngelaS
01-23-2004, 08:06 AM
I have lots to lose too and I've now made excercising a daily habit. A friend just gave me a points counter so I'm trying harder to be more aware of what I'm eating. You can do it!! :D

JulieL
01-23-2004, 03:14 PM
What is a points counter?

JulieL
01-23-2004, 04:25 PM
Rachel here is a link that Lukkykatt posted right above regarding the SBD. But there is info on Dr. Phils diet that was definately infomative:

http://www.cspinet.org/new/200401131.html