PDA

View Full Version : Power 90 anyone?

AngelaS
01-23-2004, 08:16 AM
Two friends recommended this set of tapes to me. One used to do them then went on to the Firm. Another friend does them off and on and I saw her last weekend and she's looking GOOD!

So, I borrowed the tapes from friend A this week. They come in levels 1/2 and 3/4. I have the 1/2.

You are supposed to do the two tapes Sculpt and Cardio/Abs 6 days a week, rotating the two so you do each one 3X a week.

The Sculpt one was NOT bad at all! I'd been doing arm weights so I think that really helped out! I struggled doing pushups, but I don't hurt, so maybe I did okay. I did the 30 minute tape after doing 30 minutes on the Nordic Track, so I was good and warmed up!

Today I tried the cardio/Abs tape. I skipped the cardio part since my friend told me it's a lot of 'boxer style bouncing'. I'm sorry, I don't bounce. There are parts of me, that if I'm bouncing and stop, they don't. So, I did 2.5 miles on the Nordic Track. I figured that counted.

The abs part is 10 different crunches for 10 reps in about 5 or 6 minutes. You start out easy, but some are HARD! I did well to begin with but some of the last ones are HARD! So, I did 100 crunches, but when I couldn't do the ones they were doing, I wimped and did the basic ones.

I WILL be able to do it! And it felt REALLY good to do a tape that I can DO and feel like it's working what needs worked! :D

JulieL
01-23-2004, 03:10 PM
I have never heard of it but it sounds like a good program! Hey if it works for you stick to it!:D

jerseygirl
01-27-2004, 01:05 AM
my sister and a good friend are getting married later this year and both are using the power 90 tapes to slim down. they love them and get a great low impact but sweat inducing workout. my friend says that if you do the 3/4 the 1/2 will seem easier!

Maritess