PDA

View Full Version : Sagging Boobies!

jamsmu
01-28-2004, 12:42 PM
I was inspired by SELF Magazine's latest issue, Feel Great Naked. So last night I looked in the mirror, and noticed my breasts are sagging terribly! Any advice for how to perk these things back up?

Julie

JulieL
01-28-2004, 01:29 PM
Chest presses are "sappose" to help. One way to do them is to lay on your back. With a dumbell in each hand press up to straighten your arm then come back down, even to the chest.

Peck flys are also "sappose" to help. Dumbell in each hand, laying on your back, you fly your arms out. Don't let your arm touch the ground, then bring the dumbells back up, touching each other.

Do these directions make sence?

Personally I do all these exercises. Although I am sure my chest muscles are stronger (those peck flys can burn!!!) my boobs still sag. x( Luckily they aren't huge so it doesn't look to bad. Now the stretch marks on them are a different story!!!;-) You know what I say, I have a man, he did this to me, we're both happy with me so scr*w Brintnay Spears, Victoria Secret models and actually any model!:* I am beautiful just the way I am!!!:-)

So try those exercises, they could help you. If they don't at least your chest muscles underneath are buff!!!

jamsmu
01-28-2004, 03:18 PM
thanks for the descroptions...I'll try it as a new exercise routine.:D

lukkykatt
01-28-2004, 03:22 PM
LOL! There is always the Wonderbra, if that fails. Not that I would know for a reason, or anything :)

trumansmom
01-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Um, surgery? That's what I'll be doing as soon as #2 is weaned!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and EDD 4/23/04!

bluej
01-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Hee hee, our deal was for me to get a lift w/ DH's next bonus. Then he ticked me off and I told him that no one else sees my boobs, so I'm going to do something about my double chin instead. As time passes and Ryden keeps on nursing w/ that power sucker of his I start leaning toward the lift again (plus I can't remember what I was ticked about).