PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 1/26

JulieL
02-02-2004, 01:48 PM
Hello Ladies!!!

I had a great week. I was able to keep my goal and worked out four times. I did two days of pilates. Then I did two days of weight training with Janis Saffel Brand New Butt video. Let me just say she has some exercises that really hit that hamstring, OUCH!!! I hope that I have a new butt by spring! :-) Since I have changed my workouts I really do think I feel a difference. Although it is to soon to really say!

How are you did you stay warm?

khakismom
02-02-2004, 02:06 PM
Happy Monday Julie! I had a great week too. Lost 2 lbs at weigh-in, and worked out 4x. Working on making it 5x this week. Really want to get in the habit of 5x, so that I can at least have a day off on the weekend to sleep in. :)

I'm also excited because during my hour of cardio where I go 4+ miles, I am now running half of it!! I have always wanted to be a runner but never had the discipline. Now it's a realistic goal, and something I am really shooting for!

I have 15 weeks before my cruise and am working on losing 25 pounds before the ship sails. Thank God for these boards, because I need all the help I can get! :)

JulieL
02-02-2004, 02:31 PM
If you keep it up you definately will be lean and trim by 15 weeks! Where are you going for the cruise? Can I say that I am extremely jealous!;)

MartiesMom2B
02-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Maureen - Congrats on the Weight loss

Julie - I'm sure you'll have a fab new butt sooner than you think.

I've lost 10 lbs. since starting WW-online the beginning of January. I only have 6 more lbs to lose to be in my weight range. Hooray.

However I need a more fit body. I feel soft and squishy everywhere. I really need to find time to do the Firm and do weight training. I really wish that we had money to go to the gym, because I used to go twice a day. It seems easier to have the motivation to work out when you go somewhere, but with the baby around I don't want to work out when she's up. I'm guess I'm going to have to find the energy to wake up early before she does and get something squeezed in.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

khakismom
02-03-2004, 01:47 PM
10 lbs in a month?! You are my hero Sonia!! That is awesome!

And ITA about it being easier to go somewhere rather than work out at home. DH is out of town this weekend and I doubt I'll get motivated enough to do my Tae-Bo tape during the afternoon when both girls are napping at the same time. :7 I'm sending you lots of energy vibes to get up early in the AM!! :)

lukkykatt
02-03-2004, 05:54 PM
I had an ok week. I worked out 3x and did Abs of Steel 1x (my goal is 2 or 3 times per week, but it's a start!). And boy were my abs sore the next day! We had to go out of town unexpectedly, Friday through Sunday, so I was proud that I at least got those workouts in before we left.

And Sonia, I am definitely not a wake-up-early-and-workout person! What I have been doing is skipping the am shower on the days I want to work out. Then I exercise and take a shower while the boys are taking their naps. So far, it has worked out well. Although I don't get as much done as I would like to at nap time those days, I figure I owe it to myself to allow myself that time.

JMarie
02-04-2004, 12:10 AM
It was a terribly cold week and I was only starting to feel better. I walked 45 minutes a day at work and I've lost another three pounds. There is good news though - I CAN EAT! It's not a lot, but it's more than just crackers and chicken broth! I actually made it to the gym today and feel great. There should be an even better report next week!

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher
01/28/03

AngelaS
02-04-2004, 08:27 AM
I had a good week. I did 3 days of 2 miles on the Nordic Track, followed by the Power 90 1-2 Sculpting tape. The other three days I did 2 miles on the Nordic Track and then the 4 minute abs section of Power 90. :D

I have a WW points counter that A friend gave me. I'm not following it religiously, but I'm definitely trying harder to be careful of what I eat.... It's a bugger when your snacks add up TOO fast! LOL

I sewed on Sunday morning, during my workout time. That's good for my mental health. :D

peanut4us
02-05-2004, 10:56 AM
Holy bad week batman! Actually a bad few weeks. Work has been a nightmare though and Sara has been sick and I threw in the towel. But I picked the towel off of the floor this week. I will conquer!