PDA

View Full Version : Begining with a personal trainer..

liya
02-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Well not so personal in the Gym mostly. I have decided to get my ass in gear and do something about my sedentary lifestyle. I have cut out all the fatty nasty foods out of my system but for sure have been stuck weight wise because of the NON EXERSIZE issue..LOL Anyhow im going to go to a local gym that has the option to have a personal trainer because lets face it ladies i know CRAP about what i should be doing to loose this weight. I saw that BRIDAL CHALLENGE and it inspired me sooo much but i know i need that extra kick and to know exactlly what im doing. I havent moved in such a long time i fear my ass will fall flat and my legs will split like when you tug barbie legs off their body..LOL

I have a Bridal Challenge myself. Ricky and I were married through the civil system and really want a nice wedding. We had talked about this before and had decided that when our anniversary fell on a sunday we would go ahead and plan out our wedding for that year. That said the year 2005 is our year..LOL We really would like a beutifull ceremony since we were both so dissapointed of how things had to go down before. So i have yet another push to drive me under the 135 scale!!..LOL * Wedding dresses are cheaper in a smaller size.. ;) *....

Ill probably be dead the next month or so( i know how hard trainers push as i used to be an aerobics instructor in my days)...So if you dont hear from me send an ambulance to my GYM...LOL