PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 2/9

JulieL
02-16-2004, 03:13 PM
Good afternoon ladies!

Well this last week was a crazy one, as it is always every year. This week my husband had his birthday, we had our 5th anniversary, then valentines day. I was busy finishing up his anniversary gift, a scrapbook, making special dinners, going on two dates (yes I said two dates! Gosh that hasn't happened since our son has been born!) and doing tons of cleaning. What I am trying to get at is that I didn't workout once, sorry! Be nice to me, I really was busy! But as the weather is getting warmer I am spurred on to get down to business!

How are you?

lukkykatt
02-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Julie, I am right with you!!! A visit from AF led me to be grouchy and unmotivated this week, and I did not work out once. Plus I found that it is hard to put together Valentines for DS' preschool while craving chocolate (and whoever invented those dark chocolate kisses should either win a prize or be jailed for life).

So a week of no exercise and chocolate here for me - not a good combination. Oh, and I forgot - we had our first date last night since mid December - my mother came down and stayed with the kids so we could go out. And we had the most decadent dinner you can even imagine... The good news is, I am getting my butt right back in gear and saying that this week will be better!

Julie, glad to see you got some dates in too! Hope everyone else either had a more disciplined week than me, or at least had some fun!

peanut4us
02-17-2004, 02:43 PM
yeah! I lost 1.5 pounds hurrah! I'm going to just keep at it this week!

JulieL
02-17-2004, 03:30 PM
Hey good for you! Hope your week is successful!

egoldber
02-18-2004, 03:31 PM
Well, I did my two days at the gym last week. Still figuring out where to add in weight training! But my big news is I have now officially lost 20 pounds! Woohoo!!! I am 2/3 of the way to my goal!!

AngelaS
02-18-2004, 04:54 PM
I worked out 6 days. I had a 3 mile Nordic Track day, a couple two mile days and two Power 90 cardio/abs days and one scupting day, I think... LOL I'm having a hard time staying motivated, but as long as I keep with my routine, I just keep plugging away....

jubilee
02-19-2004, 03:22 AM
Congrats!! 20 pounds is such a big deal!! I bet you look fabulous. Just curious, how many pants sizes is 20 pounds?

JulieL
02-19-2004, 08:39 PM
TWENTY POUNDS!!! That is awesome stay focused on that!

MartiesMom2B
02-20-2004, 04:46 PM
I basically maintained last week, which I guess is better than gaining. I really need to work on my muscle tone. Even though I've lost weight I feel flabby all over. Ick!

On the hand my SIL's WW success story is now online. It can be viewed at http://www.weightwatchers.com/success/art/index.aspx?sc=600&SuccessStoryID=3231 The cute little blob in her arms is my godson and nephew! She's a true inspiration to me to keep on program.

This week I've had gastrointitis and have been on the BRAT diet. Oooh fun. We'll see how I do on my MOnday weigh in.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

MartiesMom2B
02-20-2004, 04:47 PM
Woo Hoo! Way to go Beth!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03