PDA

View Full Version : posting week 2/16

JulieL
02-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Well it was better than the last, but not great. I worked out twice, pilates. I really wasnt' feeling great last week so that is better than nada.

And you?

egoldber
02-23-2004, 09:13 PM
Well I only got in one workout last week. I had a dentist appointment to get a chipped tooth filled on one of DD's preschool days (oh joy!). But I did lose another pound. :)

sbirmantaz
02-23-2004, 09:22 PM
My first week on the SBD was a success! I lost 6 pounds, but haven't exercised because I am recovering from a bad sciatic nerve episode :-(
Thanks for the support!

mamahill
02-23-2004, 09:52 PM
I did three Firm workouts... and then baked cookies:(. 3 steps forward, 2 steps back... (or is that 4 back?)

lukkykatt
02-24-2004, 12:47 PM
I worked out 4x and did the dreaded ab workout 1x, so a pretty good week, especially since DH was out of town most of it.

One thing I did discover is that I can do my ab dvd while the boys are running around - it is only 15 minutes. My younger son did stay to watch once he caught on what I was doing. The next day I was just laying down on the floor and he started moving my legs back and forth - so I have a new personal trainer!

khakismom
02-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Still recouping from my strep throat so only 2 workouts last week. Gained 1 pound at weigh-in, but after 2 weeks of not working out and being sick, I wasn't expecting any miracles. :) This month, frankly, has sucked! I am ready to write it off and start fresh in March. Went clothes shopping yesterday so it's time to be healthy again! :)