PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 2/23

JulieL
03-01-2004, 02:22 PM
Ok week went well. I did four workouts in all. I did ab workouts, weight lifting, and a pilates tape. All in all it was a good week but I want to get a little more done. Now that it offically March I have decided to concentrate on my thighs. I am going to try to do Body Scuplt every week until summer. I know that tape kicks my butt BIG time so I figure it's my key to pumping up my thigh muscles. Can I say shorts, anyone else with me?

How did you come out?

Warmer weather here in Missouri has helped my motiavtion a ton!

khakismom
03-01-2004, 03:43 PM
Just OK last week--2x. My motivation was junk this month with being sick. x( But raring to go for this month. Going to work on 5x a week!

egoldber
03-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Well, we were on vacation, so I didn't get in any official workouts. But I maintained my weight (even eating out all week and straying fairly significantly from the diet most of the week) and I'm ready to get back on track this week!

DD and I did walk several miles with the stroller last week though, so I guess that counts! :)

lukkykatt
03-01-2004, 07:27 PM
I worked out 2x, and took advantage of our beautiful weather yesterday and took a long brisk walk with my little one in the stroller. Not too bad of a week, especially since both boys had croup - ick ick ick!

Julie, I will join you in your countdown to Spring by concentrating on my abs - don't know why I hate those exercises so much, but since it is the area that I need to get back in shape I am just biting the bullet. Must have flat abs...

JMarie
03-01-2004, 10:27 PM
I hit the gym three nights and worked on the elliptical trainer. Took Aidan on walks the two other week nights and cleaned the entire house this weekend - that counts, right??!?!! This week I've signed up for fitness classes at work - 30 minutes, four times a week. Today was Hips, Thighs, and Abs, and all are killing me! I've gained two pounds back, which makes my doctor happy. He wants me to lose weight, but not the way I have lately. My goal is 20-30 pounds by August, although I'm not as concerned with weight as I am with my size. I want to be in my pre-preg sizes (6-8) by then...

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher
01/28/03

*Edited to correct timing - I do NOT workout four times a DAY...

Annette_C
03-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Sorry I haven't been posting for a while.
I haven't been able to work out as diligently as I used to for the past month (a LOT going on here) but have still managed to do 3 workouts a week.
I've hit a plateau...also because I'm eating more freely now. But, although the weight is the same, I feel firmer and clothes fit better now.
Slowlygettingthereslowlygettingthereslowlygettingt here.......
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02