PDA

View Full Version : POSTING WEEK: 3/1

JulieL
03-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Hello gals! Our quest for looking hot this summer is on! So this week went pretty well, considering I had a birthday party to go to and a bridal party to plan and attend. I came out pretty good with three days of working out.

I did two days of Body Scuplt and another day of toning w/Denise Austin. Oh my gosh my legs were burning for 3 days after doing Body Scuplt! It's been a really long time since I did that workout. For a reason too, it's hard!

Well I am letting you know that I am going to visit the IL's in San Antonio this week. We will be leaving on saturday so someone else will have to post for the week. I am looking forward to warmer weather, and hopefully less wind. Gosh the weather has been nice here in St. Louis but the winds have been so harsh that you really don't want to go outside less you get blown over!

mamahill
03-08-2004, 07:40 PM
I did the Firm 4 times, and walked 3 days. And today it's in the upper 70s and although I did a Firm this morning, I'm itching for Ainsleigh to wake up so we can go for a long walk. It's amazing what good weather will do for the soul! Here's to hot bodies in the months ahead!!

JMarie
03-08-2004, 09:05 PM
I attended four exercise classes at work and walked four days. Didn't make it to the gym, but that should change this week! Also met with a new nutritionist who went over my food diary and gave me some great ideas to improve my diet - and I'll even get to eat more! Gave up soda again, which feels great. Still have a few more things to go...

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher
01/28/03

AngelaS
03-09-2004, 08:57 AM
Hi all. I'm still plugging away on my workouts, even tho I'd MUCH rather sleep. I think I did the Nordic Track twice and the Power90 Cardio/Abs tape 3 times.

I am SO struggling to keep excercising now that I'm pregnant. I'm so tired, I'm queasy and *MY* hot bod seems to have gotten pushed back by another year. I am excited about this baby, I'm just having to readjust *my* plans.....kwim??

egoldber
03-09-2004, 10:51 AM
I had a really good week! I went to the gym twice and then did my Kathy Smith Lift Weights 2 Lose Weight twice, one day of upper body and abs and another day of lower body and abs. And OMG am I out of shape! Yowzah!

khakismom
03-09-2004, 11:47 AM
Pretty good week. Hit the gym 3x. Need to get better with the eating. This week will probably be a joke since I am getting ready to leave for out of town. Bought some new bras and underwear to motivate myself. Body by Victoria, here I come... yea, RIGHT! ;)

Annette_C
03-12-2004, 01:24 AM
I only worked out 4x since Saby and I have joined some programs (Tue.-library, Fri.- Mommy&me) and, therefore, I have less free time to work out.
I did the new Firm 2x, Tae-bo advanced once (I love that one! It makes you sweat bulletts!!) and the Eliptical trainer followed by weights once.
I've been less and less aware of my carbs intake (although I use only whole wheat pasta, bread, couscous) so, no additional weight loss.
I'm just happy to be able to work out hard without too much effort (sign of fitness and endourance) and, hopefully, more weight loss will follow!:)
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02