PDA

View Full Version : I suck....

jubilee
03-22-2004, 06:06 AM
I suck, and chew, and gulp, and gorge myself. My DS is almost ONE and I still have baby weight! I shouldn't kid myself, it really has nothing to do with the baby and everything to do with me putting more and more food into my mouth. I haven't been accountable to anyone- so I am planning on being accountable to all who chose to read about it. Every day or two I will post in this forum about my success- eating less, working more. For the record I am wanting to lose 23 pounds. I am currently a size 14-16. Thanks for reading, and please think "thin" thoughts for me!

JulieL
03-22-2004, 12:07 PM
If you stick to you guns think I could be a size 12 or 10 come June! Walk every day, and do weight training even if you only use 3 or 5 lb dumbbells I promise you can shed those pounds! Look forward to hearing you sucesses!

Lynnie
03-22-2004, 03:38 PM
its baby weight.

you had a baby.

you gained weight.

its baby weight.

of course, you can and will lose it, but i still think that once you have gone through preganacy, you can blame that extra weight on the baby.

and i agree that walking and weights can work wonders. good luck.

mamahill
03-22-2004, 06:31 PM
You CAN do this. But take it one step at a time. Either cut back on food or begin working out. But just pick one and STICK TO IT for two weeks. Then add the other. I agree with Julie - you can see amazing results if you stick with it! Good luck!