PDA

View Full Version : Eek so excited, just ordered my first Cathe DVD!!!

JulieL
03-28-2004, 12:26 AM
I decided to try Cathe out. So I looked at her stuff for quite a while and finally ordered Legs & Glutes and Kick, Punch & Crunch! I am so looking forward to these coming!!!!!!!!! Just had to share.

for those interested her website is:

www.cathe.com

Chelsey333
04-15-2004, 08:55 PM
Just wanted to know how you liked Cathe? Her workouts are incredible!!

JulieL
04-16-2004, 03:42 PM
YUP, love her! She is fabulous at cueing and the two workouts I have are quite fun, and boy they burn! I am so glad I decided to buy her DVD! What have workouts have you used?

Chelsey333
04-16-2004, 07:57 PM
I am kind of a Cathe junkie now! I have quite a few of hers. I have most of her new ones and a few of her old ones. I love the Intensity Series, and I love Power Hr, MIS. I also got the Body Blast series, but am 37 wks pregnant now and have been pretty lazy about working out this pregnancy. MIS is one of my favorites, I am always sore afterwards. Can't wait to have the baby and get started again. Have fun!

JulieL
04-18-2004, 07:08 PM
What have you been able to do (when you have energy) while pregnant? And what weight amounts have you used?

Chelsey333
04-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Well, this pregnancy I have not worked out much at all. I haven't done anything in 2 mos. But in my first 2 trimesters I did mostly weight training and a little bit of step aerobics with Cathe. For the routines, I did the Pyramids often, and I also did some of her Body Blast Series routines. Focusing more on total body verses just a lower body routine. I have been bad with exercise these past 2 mos, but at the same time enjoying my little vacation from it! But I am very anxious to be non-pregnant and start up again.