PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have bought something off TV?

jojo2324
04-04-2004, 01:24 PM
Right now I am watching an infomercial for the Bun and Thigh Roller. I'm *itching*!! :)

I bought Tae Bo and didn't like it at all. He was way too fast with his instruction, and I couldn't keep up.

Anybody??

lukkykatt
04-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Years ago, DH bought the abdomonizer (or something like that) from TV. It was a complete piece of junk and I made him promise to never buy "exercise equipment" from TV again. Unless someone here knows something good about it, I'd skip it.

BTW, I've noticed that there is something incredibly addicting about a nursing mother and infomercials! Stay away, stay away... not that I know from experience or anything :)

JulieL
04-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Yep, the Firm system 2, love it!

Jen in Chicago
04-05-2004, 05:15 PM
I bought Windsor Pilates. I love the 20 min. workout. I am not a human pretzel, so I did not succeed at the longer workout, but will try again at a later date.

Annette_C
04-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Joanne,
I'm with you on that!! I'm SO GULLIBLE I would buy the Brooklyn Bridge if someone offered it to me in a nice infomercial!!
One good tip...If the product is THAT GOOD, it wouldn't need to be on an infomercial in the middle of the night!!:)
If something looks interesting to you, write it down; do a search on it (there's a web page for all infomercials) and if you still think you'll like it, then order it. Don't do it on impulse! I've spend a pretty penny on HSN and QVC so I know what I'm talking about! LOL:)
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02