PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 4/12

JulieL
04-19-2004, 11:27 AM
CHECK UP!!! Ok I want everyone to put down one sucess they have seen for the last month or so. It could be you have drank more water instead of soda, you increased your workouts, you ate better and so on.

It was a great week for me. I got in two Legs & Glutes workouts in by Cathe (it works just the lower body for 51 minutes, OUCH!!!) and two kickboxing workouts in. And I got two ab workouts in as well. To put the icing on the cake I also walked a lot with DS too! I hope I can keep up this kind of schedule. It's my goal to do 4 days of working out.

Ok my sucess, I swear my butt has gotten firmer. And DH has made several remarks about it as well. So that makes me feel real good as I get closer to getting in a swimming suit! And for the last two months I have been pretty diligent with my ab workouts and it does seem that my abs have gotten a smig more toned. Here's to a kickin summer!

mamahill
04-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Two firms and an hour long hike (I live on a hill) with Ainsleigh in the backpack carrier. Not a great week, but I was on my period, so I'm glad I did ANYTHING.

One success in the last week - I can see my triceps. And my deltoids are becoming much more sculpted. *sigh* I wish my thighs/butt looked half as good as my arms. I need to start running for REAL. Maybe tomorrow... ;)

Chelsey333
04-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Julie, I had read on Cathe's website that this girl did the Body Blast series for 8 wks and she said her butt got a lot smaller and she thinks it was bec of Legs & Glutes DVD. It is a great workout!

lukkykatt
04-19-2004, 09:15 PM
I kept up with my goal of working out 4 times a week. In addition to the cardio, I did 2 ab videos and also added some weights into the mix.

DH has decided to do the SBD and I told him that I would do it with him. I weighed myself so that I would know where I started and was horrified that I weigh 120 - outside of being pregnant, I have never weighed this much. So, I have 10 pounds to lose (I am 5'2") - since my youngest son will be 2 in June, I want this weight GONE, as it can no longer be called baby weight. I am hoping that the SBD will shake the last of the bad eating habits that I acquired during pregnancy and while BF'ing.

So that's it - I am finally being honest with myself.

jubilee
04-21-2004, 02:48 AM
My one success is reading the posts in this section. At least I am thinking about doing something about this weight!

MartiesMom2B
04-22-2004, 10:07 PM
Uhm I'm going to have to go with Julie's success too.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03