PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 4/26

JulieL
05-03-2004, 01:31 PM
What a cruddy week!

Well I have had teeth pain for the last two previous weeks so I went to the dentist on tuesday. Well turns out he had to do an emergancy procedure for me and I have to come back for a root canal. x( So I get home feeling out of it after having my mouth wide open for an hour straight. And I start to feel a sinus infection coming on. Every day since that went way down hill. By friday I was totally out of it and slept half the day, couldn't eat hardly anything and had such a bad cough I thought I was going to cough up a lung. Oh and my asthma decided to kick in all week to. I even had to cancel a double date we had been looking forward to for a month. Well the good news I am a lot better, still coughing, hack hack. Today my asthma hasn't kicked in so I hope I am over that. If I have another good day like today then I will try working out again. Last week all I got in was a two mile walk.

So I hope all of you did tons better than me!

lukkykatt
05-03-2004, 07:57 PM
Aw Julie, I am sorry about your week! I hope your root canal turns out quick and painless! And your post reminds me to schedule a dentist appt - I haven't been in about 2 years. So hard for a SAHM to get a "dispensation" to go the the dentist!

I had a really good week. I did some for of exercise every day but one - a record for me. A mixture of walking, elliptical trainer, arm workouts with weights, and ab workouts. I joined a walking group with my SAHM's group, so that was something new and fun. Oh, and I lost one more pound!

Hope everyone else is taking advantage of our warmer weather and getting out there.

JMarie
05-04-2004, 08:58 PM
I'm back on the wagon! I started Yoga twice and Toning/Conditioning once weekly on my lunch breaks and the Yoga is doing wonders for me. I wish they offered it five times a week! I also started a group a couple of weeks ago for the 'Active For Life' program, so I've been walking a lot with Aidan to get my minutes in for that. I think I walked four days last week - some of it was more like chasing, but who's counting?

It feels so good to get out again...

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher
01/28/03

mamahill
05-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Oh Julie, I hope you're feeling LOADS better now! Last week I did ok, but on Friday I think I did something stupid in a kickboxing workout because my back was KILLING me all Saturday. And this week I've been LAZY because we've had things to do every morning and that's generally my work-out time.

So I'm not posting a productive week, but a vow that it WILL get better (it can't very well get worse!).