PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 5/31

JulieL
06-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

So we are officially in June and the clock is rolling. How are you gals doing with your 8 lb challenge? I had an easier week. I did three workouts with some walking spinkled in here and there. Got two lower body workouts in. Also I got one upper body with abs. Don't ask my how I ate I won't be honest. It was my b-day over the weekend and let's just say we celebrated all weekend. :) I gave my self serveral indulenges! How are you all doing?

MartiesMom2B
06-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Weellll. . .on the 8 lb challenge, I've lost 0 pounds. I think I'm giving up looking on the scale. I worked out once last week and had 10,000 step day. Woo Hoo! I've also managed to have a sweet free week.

Happy Birthday Julie!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

khakismom
06-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Happy Birthday Julie!

Not too bad on the exercise front--worked out 3x. Eating was so-so. I will be MIA on the exercise front for 2 weeks due to my surgery tomorrow so we'll see how it goes.

Hope everyone had a great week!

lukkykatt
06-09-2004, 12:02 AM
I did 4 cardio :) but only 2 abs and no arms :( Still, I'll take it! I started writing down when I exercise on the calendar as motivation and also to keep better track of what I am doing. I also have a new goal of increasing my cardio by 5 minutes each week until I get to an hour.

I took out my summer clothes and my pp shorts are just a little tighter around the waist than I would like, but at least they are fitting. Now to loosen them up a little!

Maureen, best wishes on your upcoming surgery! Julie, Happy Birthday! Glad you got a chance to have a weekend celebration!

smomom
06-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Eating has been ok, but the workouts are still too few and far between. I confirmed at a doctor appointment that I have lost 6 lbs. The problem is that I peeked at the weight on my historical visits. Wow, I forgot how skinny I was when I got married. I still have at least 10+ lbs to go....

MKH76
06-11-2004, 01:45 AM
Well, it's been a really stressful week. I did get in two workouts at the gym (felt great!!) Then DH's duty schedule got all switched around and he works 4pm-midnight now (grrr...dang Coast Guard!!) and I work full time 8am-5pm. So basically now I am home with the kids by myself at night and no gym for me. I tried to get up early to exercise, but we are still doing 3 middle of the night feedings, and I can't drag my sorry self out of bed in the morning.
I am starting to keep a food log. I've been really bummed missing DH, and I'm eating everything in site!!