PDA

View Full Version : Sports Bras for Nursing Moms?

ast96
06-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Help -- I am trying to start exercising now that my new baby is twelve weeks old and I am beginning to get back into a groove. I live in Florida, so it's VERY hot here, and I would like to find a really good sports bra to wear (or two, if necessary) for my very large nursing chest. Any suggestions?

Thanks --

Allison
DS 06/02
DS 03/04

JulieL
06-14-2004, 02:45 PM
I loved my bra by Champion. It was made for larger chests, I think the smallest size in it was a C cup. Anyway the straps were velcro so you could adjust them. I jogged in this bra at a chest size DD and thought it did a good job.

Grace_underfire
06-16-2004, 12:38 AM
The most supportive bra that you can ever buy is made by a company called Enell. I am HUGE now! :( size 34-F on my medela nursing bra and the Enells are awesome there is absolutely NO Bounce. I love them. A yahoo store called breakthrouh bras carries them and they had them on sale... they might still do. The only thing is that they are kind of ugly but I would not go without a shirt anyway! :)

lizamann
06-18-2004, 09:29 PM
Getting into a groove at 12 weeks? Congratulations! I wasn't ready to exercise until dd was closer to 12 months!

I don't have a bra recommendation (I nurse and wear a Champion or Patagonia compression bra, but want something else for running), but I do recommend this company. They have lots of sports bras to choose from, and rate their support with barbells - the more barbells, the more support.

http://www.title9sports.com/

mamicka
07-02-2004, 01:12 PM
I second the Enell bras - they're great for my 32K babies. One really awesome thing about them is they'll make one for you custom if their standard sizes don't work out.