PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 7/19

candybomiller
07-26-2004, 11:41 AM
I don't know if Julie is still gone, so I figured I'd just do the post.

I didn't exercise and my best friend was on vacation, so I hung out with her a lot and eat crappy (yummy) food, but I still lost 2 pounds! I love weight watchers. :)

JulieL
07-26-2004, 12:46 PM
Thanks alot Candy!

Yep I am back, got to say if feels great to be sleeping back in my own bed! But the trip was fab. Vail is a very pedestrian friendly town. Actually most of the area isn't excessible to cars, only the local bus. I walked a ton, probably an average between 3 to 5 miles a day. I did speed walk about 3 miles one day with my sister. Oh and I went hiking about 3 miles on one of the mountains there so I didn't do half bad for a vacation! Actually I was really excited because out of all my family I am the only one who didn't get winded quickly by the mountain air. I really think that is due to the fact I workout regularly and have increased my lung capacity. Another added bonus to taking care of myself! I hope all of you are doing great.

lukkykatt
07-26-2004, 05:12 PM
I had a really busy week, and a really fun weekend, so not much to report.

I did do one workout and one fast walk. However, this weekend I took DH away to Phila for his 40th bday (we left the boys with my mother). We went on a virtual culinary tour of the city; eating at the most marvelous restaurants and always leaving room for dessert! It was magnificently decadent, and I've probably undone some of the good that I had accomplished over the past months. But it was a once in a decade event, and I was back to working out today.

Hope everyone else had a good week!