PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 8/9

JulieL
08-16-2004, 03:25 PM
So the wedding went well. Dallas weather decided to be cooperative and was great. I only got one workout done, oh well. This trip marks the end of my busy summer and I now can reconcentrate on my workouts. I refuse to feel bad about this summer cause I have had so much darn fun, and dispite my low workout numbers I didn't gain a pound! So here is to things getting back to normal!

lukkykatt
08-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Hi! I did 4 workouts, a mix of cardio and spot training. My eating was not awful, but not stellar; I think I have been working out enough that it didn't cause much of a problem though.

I have to say that I was so excited because DH noticed that I am starting to get some definition in my stomach! Now, mind you, I do NOT have the stomach of my dreams, but the fact that he could tell that something was starting to happen really got me excited. Thanks for telling me that it could get better, Julie, because I think I would have given up on it a long time ago!

jk3
08-23-2004, 12:10 AM
I think I need to start posting as I need some motivation.

It took me some time but I lost all of my pregnancy weight (50+ pounds) but I feel like I'm starting to regain some of it. I haven't been motivated to work out though I do take DS on long walks about 3 -4 times a week, weather depending. I feel like I'm hungry all of the time maybe due to exhaustion.

So, I'm really going to try harder this week to keep on track.

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

candybomiller
08-23-2004, 12:55 PM
I didn't work out at all, didn't watch what I ate, but somehow still managed to lose the 3 pounds I gained on vacation. Now I'm back where I started 3 weeks ago.