PDA

View Full Version : Those doing Weight Watchers- a question . . .

writeleigh
08-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Hi! I've been doing WW for two and a half months now and am thinking of getting a bracelet to keep track of points. I'm getting one from someone who makes them, not the offical WW one.

Anyway, I could get the bracelet in anklet form instead . . . I do love anklets, and it would be very attractive, but do you think it would be a hassle to move the charm on an anklet, and more practical to get the bracelet instead?

Help the indecisive girl :)

Leigh

jubilee
08-18-2004, 01:23 AM
That sounds like a great idea! Does this person sell them online? I personally don't know if bracelet is better than anklet, but the idea is wonderful. If she has a web address, would you post it?

writeleigh
08-18-2004, 01:42 PM
I decided that a bracelet is more practical after all. I just bought a beautiful amethyst/sterling silver one from her off ebay. Here's a link to her online stuff- I think she makes stuff all the time, so may have more or less listed at any given time. If you want to contact her directly, just use the "ask seller a question" link in the product description- she's very good with responding.
HTH.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=eefrus&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

:)Leigh