PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 11/1

JulieL
11-08-2004, 03:37 PM
well it was ok,

2 days of running and one upper body workout.

Ok, I am getting nervous cause the holidays are coming. I am swearing myself I have to get in 4 days no less these next two months so I don't get myself in ttrroooouuuuuuubbbbblllllllleeeee. Can anyone say turkey and pumpkin pie???? eekkk!

Ok positive thinking, yes I can, yes I can... now just to do it!

psophia17
11-09-2004, 06:20 PM
I'm with you - thankfully I don't have to deal with Thanksgiving (Canada had it already), but Christmas and all things leading to Christmas are just as bad.

My back & abs teacher made us calendars with our workouts outlined, and stars so we can track and reward ourselves...hopefully that will help.

Oh - and last week stank. I think AF is coming back, all I wanted was chocolate and salt.

heidi_timms
11-11-2004, 01:00 AM
I did good last week. I worked out 4 times at Jazzercise, which felt good!

I think the holiday eating will be easier this year as I won't be at an office with tempting goodies. We usually don't keep goodies at home, so this is a good thing!!! The only hard part will be the actual holiday itself!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

lukkykatt
11-14-2004, 10:41 AM
I'm back! I was with you gals in spirit, but just hadn't been posting or writing down on my calendar what I've been doing. Trying to get back to having more discipline. I worked out 4 times last week, but my eating habits definitely had room for improvement.

I am cooking dinner this year for Thanksgiving and plan on using lots of recipes from my well worn issue of Fitness magazine from about 8 years ago. It has lots of light(er) recipes that are really good. Julie, if you do a search, I posted my light pumpkin pie recipe last year :)