PDA

View Full Version : posting week 11/15

JulieL
11-22-2004, 11:57 AM
Ok I'm fessing up, this week wasn't good...x( . It started sssoooo good and then totally fell apart. I got one day of upper body weight training in w/abs, then one day of lower body weight training w/abs. I intended to run on friday evening but instead went out to eat...we're to be honest here right?, then my next "scheduled" run was on sunday. I wake up sunday w/a horrific tension headache. I get them every so often and they can get so bad they make me sick to my stomach. So yesterday I was not feeling good basically all day. It sucks cause I thought my "workout plan" was going so well. gerr, only me to blaim. I haven't been eating as many veggies lately and noticed I've been a lot more tired so I think I need to concentrate on eating a salad for lunch w/fruit so I can energize my body. This week, we'll see what happens...if you take a sabatical this week I understand! :-)

HAPPY TURKEY WEEK EVERYONE! :9

MartiesMom2B
11-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Well I've lost two more pounds, but I really haven't done anything exercise-wise which I need to start doing. I'm excited that I joined a weight room. Too bad Martie only has school one time this week, so I'll only be able to lift weights one day. I'm thinking about getting a Joyce Vedral book as a guide for the free weights.

-Sonia

psophia17
11-22-2004, 04:30 PM
I had a decent week as far as fitness goes - 2 each of back & abs and waterbabies, and one of aquasize. I am feeling pretty good, but insomnia is creeping up on me, which isn't good. Nutrition-wise I had a breakthrough...v8 juice. Since there are little or no veggies in the house, I've taken to drinking v8 juice with meals and when I'm thirsty. I started this last week Monday, and as of this morning, in one week (drumroll please) I've lost 4 lbs. That makes 6 total, and only 48 to go to get to my goal weight (and 58 to get to my dream weight).

Tomorrow night is our 3rd anniversary, and DH and I are going out for sushi, and even though we'll eat a ton of it, it's still fewer calories than most non-celebratory meals that we have.

If only I could live on sushi and v8 juice...

egoldber
11-22-2004, 08:54 PM
Last week was not so good. I got to the gym twice. My third scheduled day I took my car in for service and was going to go to the gym afterwards. Well it took 3 FRICKEN hours and I had to run to pick DD up from preschool, so no gym that day. :(

I do plan to try and squeeze in 3 workouts before Thursday though. :)

khakismom
11-23-2004, 11:26 AM
Hey everyone!!

I ran 3 days last week--really going to try to make it 5 days a week. I'm already one down. :) I lost a pound, but seem to be stuck on a plateau. I have been having little cheats every few days and I think it's throwing me off.

So I am resolved to eat on my "plan" for the rest of this week (even on Thanksgiving) to try to break thru this plateau. I am also going to make sure I get enough protein.

Here's to a pie-free Turkey Day for me!

lukkykatt
11-26-2004, 01:52 PM
The week was ok - I worked out 3 times. Not so bad though since we went to my father's house for a long weekend. But I made sure I got to 3 before we left! And of course, there was the matter of the dinner that DH and I had when we went out one night for our anniversary...