PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 12/6

JulieL
12-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Hello to all!

Well things are doing well. I had an ok week. I did two days of pilates for a change and one day of kickboxing, along with ab work.

downfall, I just had a cookie back on saturday w/the ladies of my church...I'm in so much trouble! I think I'll be giving some of those cookies away! Anyway how are all of you?

jk3
12-13-2004, 10:41 PM
I have been trying to get back in the game for some time but I finally took charge of the situation and re-rejoined the gym! I need to get back in shape for many reasons but the main reason is to feel stronger + better about myself. I need to lose between 10-15 pounds which is an attainable goal but my head has been in so many other places. A few of my friends go to the same gym so hopefully this will be a motivation. I'm hoping that my DS is fine with the childcare setup. Getting back into shape is my pre-New Year's resolution!

I hope everyone else is doing well. This is a busy time so it can be difficult to fit it all in.

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

lukkykatt
12-15-2004, 01:32 PM
The holidays are starting to catch up with me. I got in 2 workouts last week. DH has pulled his back, leaving me to do everything that needs to be done all by my lonesome - so not sure that this week will be any better :(

PLUS, our mommyfit friend Sonia told me about Berger cookies - some things I just don't need to know about (but they sure are good!)

JulieL
12-15-2004, 03:55 PM
way to go Sonia, you're sappose to be encouraging us - in the opposite dirrection! j/j

Btw, I hope your DH gets better soon. The holidays is not the time to be down! Don't get to upset at yourself, you can hop on the wagen back in January!

MartiesMom2B
12-20-2004, 08:33 PM
LOL!! Andrea: You could always mail me your Berger cookies, if you don't really want them on your hands!
-Sonia