PDA

View Full Version : posting week 12/13

JulieL
12-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Well even though due to my brother coming in town and being here for several days I feel like i had a good week. I only got two workouts in, one run and one lower body weight lifting workout. The reason I feel it was a good week was I did my hardest lower body workout, a weight lifting workout where you use the pyriamid style training. I hadn't done this one is months so I was surprised to see how strong running has made me, and realized I am now ready to increase my weights for my lower body! So even though the workouts were short, I'm doing something right cause I'm getting stronger despite my short weeks as of late!

How is everyone? I hope we all can have a stress free holiday week! Season's Greetings to everyone!!!

MartiesMom2B
12-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Somehow even after eating nothing but non stop holiday cr*p (cookies, candies, etc.) I've lost 2 more pounds? I'm starting back up on my regime in January. I just need to get myself though the holidays.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

-Sonia

jk3
12-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Happy holidays!

I made it to the gym 2x and I'm going today after my DS wakes up from his nap. I guess it's going well considering this is the first week I'm back at the gym. I'm trying to ease into it since I'm not strong at this point + it's debatable if working out is good for my back. I've been walking + jogging on the treadmill + doing a light weight circuit. I'm enjoying getting back into the routine + I think my DS likes playing in the gym daycare so so far so good!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

psophia17
12-23-2004, 04:08 PM
The return of AF, the nightmares of holiday shopping, the fact that waterbabies and my back&abs class both finished, and the plethora of yummy gifts that are continuously brought into the house have had the combined effect of derailing my good intentions. I'm still sucking back v8 juice like it's going out of style, which is good, but since it's usually as a chaser to chocolates is not so good.

I resolve to keep trying, and to start fresh come January :)

Happy Holidays!!!