02-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Good morning ladies :)

Fitness was good, nutrition was tough.

Fitness:
1 hr Step
1 hr Stroller Workout
1 hr Power Water
1 hr Total Body Conditioning

DH and I were going to go for a 3 mile walk, but it was raining, and then when it stopped and we decided to drive, the car wouldn't start, so that didn't happen. Instead I rearranged our bedroom furniture. Also, Power Water had a special needs group of about 20 at it, so it was kind of a wash as far as being a good workout. Usually there are 10-15 people, and we had at least 35. I have nothing against anyone with a special needs, but whoever planned this outing for their group just wasn't thinking.

Nutrition could've been better. My hormones are still getting into line, and this week was all about PMS. I needed salt and chocolate, and today I'm bloated. I gained less than a pound, though, so I think I did a pretty good job keeping control. I just hope this lets up soon, because MIL stocked the candy cupboard and brought home Salt'n Pepper potato chips, and they're my favorite.

I was looking at my old weight charts, though, and traditionally I had 4 weeks of loss and 1 week of gain, which makes hormonal sense.

Still, I hope you all did better than me!! :)

JulieL
02-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Hello!

DH went out of town for two days so I got in only 3 workouts, though they were pretty good ones so that makes me happy. Can I say Thank God I'm not a single mother! It's exhausting doing everything alone!

So I did one lower body workout w/abs, one kickboxing workout, and one uper body workout w/abs. I just got an exercise ball and OUCH it hit the abs in new places, hope to see the results eventually!

npace19147
02-07-2005, 03:39 PM
I stayed even weight-wise, but I think (I hope!) that some of it is fat turning to muscle...between carrying DD everywhere and going up on weights this is probably the best muscular shape I've been in ever, although the scale doesn't reflect it yet!

Anyway, I did two upper body workouts, one lower body, and two aerobic/treadmill workouts. Should have been three, but my schedule got screwed up this week b/c of DH and the Superbowl. (Still crying about my Eagles... :( ) Nutrition was not bad but could have been better (see Superbowl above.)

I am starting to see some muscle definition so I am motivated! Let's all keep it up!

psophia17
02-07-2005, 04:06 PM
I was going to edit my post to mention that I discovered that my belly floppy thing is mostly gone but saw your post first. I firmly believe that the ball played a huge part in the retoning of my flop.

My favorite exercises on the ball are the various sit-ups you can do with your feet braced against the wall. They're not easy, but they work :) If I saw results between November and now, you should see them even sooner, considering how much better shape you're in than I am.

erbono
02-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Can I join in? I currently weight 154 and want to get down to 130 at the least. This past week:

Ran/walk combos 4x
Lift weights/abs 3x
Pilates 1x

Nutrition wise I am doing Weight Watchers. I start each week fresh on Saturday. I tend to overdo it on the weekends. I woke up Saturday morning and made oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies with my 2yo. Because I am doing flex I now have to stay within my point limit this week. I can eat more if I exercise, which I will be doing. Thank goodness for the extra food I get due to nursing as well! Tomorrow I send the cookies to work with my husband! :-)

Erica

heidi_timms
02-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Hi all!

I did three classes of Jazzercise last week. I wish I did more though because it felt great. My eating has been okay, but not the best. Sorry I haven't been around much in this forum. I have been working out at least 2-3 times a week the past few weeks!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03