PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 2/14

JulieL
02-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Good Morning One and All!

I had a GREAT week! I got two new workouts that I have been paitently waiting for! So I am recharged and ready to hit some new goals!

Workouts:

Monday: over all workout, and abs
Tuesday: kickboxing
Wednesday: Upper body weight training plus abs
Thursday: Lower body endurance workout (my new one - OUCH!)
Friday & Saturday: off
Sunday: long workout 1 1/2 hours - Lower body endurance workout, upper body weight training and abs!

This would have been a completely model week for me, if I hadn't induleged in a few sweets this week, but didn't go over board either. So this is my goal to keep up.

GOAL: To work legs hard to pop out more leg muscles and look GOOD in my shorts this summer!!!

How was your week?:D

vikivoly
02-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Great job Julie! You are such an inspiration. Keep up the good work.

My week was better than the previous 2 weeks, but still not great. I found myself eating more sweets than I should have and had an extra soda or two.

I totally gave up on exercise last week (as with the previous few weeks). :(

I lost one more pound bringing my total to 15 lbs lost, so I'm not backsliding.

I thought it would be a good idea to post my goals for this week, because it's just as important to have weekly goals as it is to have a weekly reflection.

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
Exercise 4 times.
Drink at least 5 8oz glasses of water.
No soda - NO not a single one!
1 sweet treat
Cook at least 3 times

erbono
02-22-2005, 12:46 PM
Had a good week until it all came to a screeching halt on Friday night.

M: 3.5 mile walk
T: 2 mile walk
W: weights
Th: 3 mile walk
F: got sick and that was it for the rest of the weekend.

I am still getting over this sickness but on the good side I did lose 2.5 pounds last week.

I can't wait to feel better so I can get the working out momentum up and going again!

Erica

psophia17
02-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Great job, ladies :)

I had a reasonable week, overall, but nothing special.

Fitness had a wrench thrown into it - I went to my step class on Monday knowing that it would be led by a sub, and she was HORRID. She spoke almost no english, and didn't actually use the step. Apparently she normally teaches a hi-lo class for 55+ arthritic Chinese ladies only, so she wasn't a very good choice to cover an intermediate/advanced step class for primarily English-speakers. I felt rude doing it, but I walked out after 20 minutes. I wasn't even warmed up yet! Anyhow, I went to a TBC class on Tuesday to make up for it, and although it was great, I didn't get much out of my 2 Wednesday workouts because my legs were so sore - three 1 hour workouts in 24 hours is too many, that's for sure! Thursday's TBC class was better, but my legs still weren't up to much.

Nutrition was also thrown off by this, and by hormones. I gained 1/2 a pound, but am confident I'll have lost that by next week's weigh-in day, which I moved to Tuesday this week, and will be Wednesday next week...giving me a couple of days to recover from overdoing it on weekends.

npace19147
02-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Hey all,

Once again I was good on workouts and not so much on nutrition. I'm feeling very blah and down and I am just ready for spring to come and give me some more energy!

jk3
02-23-2005, 07:30 AM
Not the best week! My DS was sick so I couldn't go to the gym + we were out of town at the inlaws for a few days so I didn't eat properly for a variety of reasons. DS is better and I'm back on track. I went to the gym yesterday and will go tomorrow morning and Saturday + Sunday as well.

Julie- Congrats! It sounds like you had a productive week. =)

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

lukkykatt
02-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone - I'm still here!

I've been sick with something that has been lingering forever. But last week I did get in 3 light workouts. I was just trying to ease back into the swing of things. This week I am getting back to more of my regular schedule, so hopefully I'll have something more exciting to report next week.

I did try on a pair of jeans yesterday and I swear that my stomach has gone right back to flab. I don't know why this has been so hard for me since #2 was born, but it is downright depressing. So that is my goal - keep the stomach tight! Daydreaming of a tummy tuck...

Glad to see everyone here and happy to hear of everyone's accomplishments.

egoldber
02-25-2005, 09:12 PM
I had a good week too. I didn't post anything last week because I was sick (WHAT is going around???) and then DD was sick so bewteen us we barely made it to the gym. But last week we were finally better:

Mon: DD still sick
Tue: 30 min cardio (Precor elliptical)
Wed: Total body + 30 min cardio (FitLinxx elliptical)
Thu: 30 min Cardio (10 min Stairmaster + 20 min treadmill)
Fri: Upper body + 20 min cardio (Fitlinxx ellip)
Sat: rest
Sun: Lower body + 20 min cardio (Precor elliptical)

I am SO hungry all the time, but I think I am doing OK. My weight gain has leveled off from its scary upward spike LOL, although I am still struggling with a sweet tooth...