PDA

View Full Version : Title 9 clothing? In search of exercise pants...

nd93
03-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Has anyone purchased their clothing? I like the look of their Eureka pant, but at $67 that's a bit more than I'd like to spend. Does anyone have a recommendation for an exercise/active wear pant that would be good for lots of activities (running/walking/cycling) that is not clingy and tight-like?

Thanks!

lizamann
03-04-2005, 06:40 PM
I don't have an answer to your question, but I love that catalog! Very inspirational.

alleyoop
03-06-2005, 06:14 PM
I have a couple pairs of the Hind Munich pants which I believe are a little closer fitting than the Eureka (isn't that what the catalog says?). I love them. I run, walk, cycle, do all exercise and lounge in them. They are not tights, by any means, or even what I would call stretch-pants, but they are closer fitting than normal sweat pants. The fabric is thin, but it drapes nice and doesn't cling at all.

FYI... I am a size 14 (size XL in the HIND), so I have some dimples/fatty parts to cover. I wouldn't go to the store in them because they show panty lines just a little too much, but they do skim over my cellulite very well. I do NOT like to wear tight things, and feel great about these in all active situations.

HTH as a source of comparison. I have often wanted to get the Eureka pants from the description. If you like them, please post!

Good Luck!

nd93
03-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the info! I live in the Seattle area and there is a Title 9 store here so I'm hoping to go check them out in person. Pants can be such a hard thing to find. I hate clingy. I will have to check out the Hind Munich as well as the Eureka. Thanks again for replying!

nd93
03-08-2005, 12:34 PM
I was at the mall yesterday so stopped in REI to see what they have. First off, they sell the Munich pant for $7 less than Title nine! So I tried them on and you are right, they are very comfy. They also had their own brand and I ended up buying their cross sport pants. Very similar to the munich, just a little different feel which I preferred. I used my dividend rebate to get 20% off, so that helped a little.