PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 5/30

JulieL
06-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Goodmorning!

Well my week was like last week - 3 workouts, but three really good ones:

Monday-Wednesday: rest

Thursday: Muscle Endurance ( total body weight training endurance style) 59 min apprx

Friday: rest

Saturday: Low Max 45 min. (aerobics)

Sunday: drum roll please - 3.7 MILES jogging! total 50 min making my time 13.5 min pre mile! - all while pushing my 3 year old!!! We went back to the lake we went to last week and I started to run, and felt so great I decided to do the whole loop around the lake and did it, with no hip pain and felt strong the whole way!!! I'm so thrilled! I feel ssoooo comfortable running there as it is such a smooth paved path I have no qualms that I would trip or anything! Anyway - the weather was hot but not to muggy, so I was able to do the whole thing! Now how often that will happen, I have no clue as St. Louis is already showing signs of an unforgivingly humid and HOT summer! Anyway that's my bonus for the week - I figure that makes up for not getting in 4 workouts this week! :)

Heather good luck with your count down to the triatholon!!! Keep it up, looking good!

Andrea hope you pop back over this week!

psophia17
06-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Morning ladies :)

I had a good week, overall. My fitness nut best friend was still in town, and she had to come to all my workouts with me.

Mon - Step 1hr
Tue - Total Body Conditioning 1hr
(comment from BF, "Wow - no wonder you lost so much weight so fast!)
Wed - Power Water was canceled, but we swam in the wave pool for 1.5hr
Thu - rest
Fri - rest
Sat - lots of walking in Whistler, BC, with DS & DH
Sun - stomach bug and cramps = rest

Nutrition was alright - I didn't journal my points since it was technically vacation, but I think that I again stayed steady in that department. And now with the stomach bug, I think I'll lose by Wednesday's weigh-in...hopefully I can maintain any weight loss I manage, even if it is due to being sick.

ETA: I completely forgot to mention - I take my measurements monthly, and chart them. When my BF was here, we did hers too...and my arms and thighs are the same around as hers are! She's a size 8! So in reality, all I have left to go is my belly and baby fat, since her A-cups will never compete with my DDs...woo hoo :)

How did YOU do?

Lynnie
06-10-2005, 11:39 AM
I had a fair week last week because I went to Houston at the end of the week to see my sister, and didn't do any structured exercise or stay on any diet, but running after 5 boys under 5 and taking some great walks and splashing in the pool was pretty good exercise.

Mon: memorial day. who knows.

Tues: worked out at lunch: 35 minutes of cardio.

Wed: worked all day and took a 14 month old and a 38 month old on an airplane by myself, lugging the 28 pound baby in his britax advantage car seat all the way to the back of a plane

Thurs: ran all over the Kemah boardwalk chasing/carrying kids. ate delicious/fresh mexican food - mostly grilled meats, fresh tomatoes and cilantro. yum. had a margarita. but it was happy hour. so half price/half calories, no ??

Fri: went for a very long walk with baby in stroller. beautiful walking trail through neighborhood. then had a SALAD at cheesecake factory. and NO cheesecake.

Sat: swam in pool with 5 crazy boys. did eat pizza and birthday cake in celebration of nephew's first birthday. did also have a nibble of the milk and cookies that were delivered by room service. how could you not...

Sun: ran around chuck e. cheese's for several hours, climbed up in giant gerbil habitrail tube thing because three year old got stuck/scared at the top and i had to get him out.

This week will actually be more pathetic than last week workout wise, but, there's always next week :)

psophia17
06-10-2005, 03:38 PM
>Fri: went for a very long walk with baby in stroller.
>beautiful walking trail through neighborhood. then had a SALAD
>at cheesecake factory. and NO cheesecake.

What salad was it? I had the best salad of my life at a Cheesecake Factory, and I can't for the life of me remember which one it was - it had strings of beets, that much I remember, but the rest is all foggy...YUM!

jk3
06-12-2005, 09:03 PM
This was a much better week. I think I'm back on track. I made it to the gym 3 times during the week and once this weekend. My goal for this month is to try to take it to the next level and to finally lose the remaining 5 pounds. I know I can do it especially since it's too hot to eat!

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png