PDA

View Full Version : What MommyFIT is all about!

JulieL
07-19-2005, 01:59 PM
To the lurkers, to the past posters, to new joiners to BBB:

This is the honestly posted forum where we bare the truth about our bodies, our eating habits and what we want to do to change them. Every week we post what we did the past week. Here you talk about how you are eating better, drinking less soda, working out for the first time ever and so on. There is no shame in saying you did nothing for the week, or indulged into to many cookies (um, I do sometimes for sure!). It's about being accountable to keep up a healthy life style! Also besides posting each week we ask questions about fitness videos, workouts, diets, and whatever it is that you are wondering about. We are moms sure, but we can be sexy, fit, and have more energy than we ever had before. When I first started working out consistently EVER IN MY LIFE after DS was 4 months old I was a tight size 12, with NO muscle definition anywhere, and plenty of fat still in my face. Then when I started working out I lost my pregnancy fat and gained more muscle than I have EVER had. When I got pregnant this time, I was in the BEST SHAPE of my life, period! I want to encourage everyone here that you can do it, you can lose weight and it really does feel great. I lost 6 inches in my hips since 4 months post partum, almost 5 inches in my waist and I kept it off till I got pregnant again!!! So please feel encouraged, before my son was born I was not athletic at all so I if I can do it so can you! Also if you are pregnant and want to keep accountable for a healthy pregnancy, join us as well! Here's to a great healthy 2005!

JulieL
11-09-2005, 07:19 PM
bump