PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 8/22

psophia17
08-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Good morning ladies :)

I had a really good week last week. I think I'm back on track, and my best friend and I have started a new motivational challenge to work on, which is a huge help to me.

Fitness:
Mon - Step
Tue - rest
Wed - Power Water
Thu - rest
Fri - 5 hours at the fair - lots of walking
Sat - long walk with DH and DS, followed by another long walk with just DH
Sun - 8km walk

Nutrition is also good. I have a short goal to get back on track with my weight loss, which has been stagnant for a month now, which is to crack 180 by next week...I know I can do it, and I'm going to!

How are you all doing? Julie - we miss you, and we're all thinking of you often!

jerseygirl07067
08-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Petra! You can do it!!

Last week could have been way better for me. It's amazing how when I got sick, I had to force myself to rest, as I had been really consistent with the workouts and feeling great. Then I go and rest, take time off, and find it much harder to get back on the wagon, so to speak!! Also, Julia was continuing her partial nursing strike, so instead of them having them nap simultaneously, I was purposely trying to feed Julia when Sammy was asleep. All of Sammy's talking, ranting, whining, yelling around the house is more interesting to Julia these days....

I was finally able to make it back on on Saturday. So things went like this...

Mon-Fri - still recovering and procrastinating
Saturday - upper body workout and mowing lawn for an hour
Sunday - Cathe Lower Body Pyramid workout

Today and I am sore, I can barely walk and it feels good to be back on track! (Interestingly, my milk supply has been much higher since I started back on Saturday too....)

Hope everyone has a good week!

Julie, we're thinking of you :)

Marcy