PDA

View Full Version : Danskin triathlon 2006 schedule up

nd93
10-17-2005, 08:33 AM
Hey Triathletes!

The Danskin 2006 dates are now posted on their website. Get your calendars marked! I think sign ups are around February, so I'll be back posting then too.

To those of you who don't know, there are a few of us here who did our first Danskin this year and it was awesome! I highly recommend it. It was great for me to get on a workout schedule and do something for myself after having 3 kids. Can't wait for next years!

http://www.danskin.com/danskinonline/triathlon.html

khakismom
10-17-2005, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the heads-up! What are the distances for each leg of the tri??

nd93
10-17-2005, 04:41 PM
It's a sprint tri. For the most part that means 1/2 mile swim, 12 mile bike, 3 mile run. I think the Disney World one is slightly shorter on one or more of the legs. I did Seattle and it was the distances I listed. They will put up information specific to each race site.

Do it! Do it! Do it!!

khakismom
10-17-2005, 05:22 PM
I have been looking for a fitness goal for myself for next year and this sounds wonderful! And looking at all the cities and the dates, the one that stood out to me was Seattle! Chicago is closer, but I hate running in the heat! LOL! Of course, the Seattle one is the weekend that my baby will turn 1, but what better way to celebrate her? :)