PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!! And ready to be a "loser"

khakismom
10-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Well, I'm 2 months post-partum and ready to start losing this baby chub! I weighed less starting out with Bridget than I did with Kathleen and Ellen. But unfortunately, I gained much more this time. :(

I have already started but haven't found the time to check in here. 2 weeks ago--as soon as I hit my 6-week mark--I started hitting the gym again and eating healthier. I have lost 8 pounds, but I have lots to go. I lost almost 30 right before I got PG with Bridget, but still needed to lose some more. Right now, my goal is to lose 40 more. 30 would be heavenly, but 40 is the goal. :D

Anyway, I will take any and all support and inspiration you have to give, and hopefully, I can add some too!

psophia17
10-18-2005, 09:38 AM
Yay Maureen - glad to have you back!

Mum2MyMunchkins
10-19-2005, 09:02 AM
Hi Maureen,

I am so glad to see moms getting fit here! Good luck on your quest and I hope you reach your goal!

Best Regards,
Mommy2Twins
Owner of Little Dribbles Baby Boutique

JulieL
10-19-2005, 11:24 AM
Maureen - you've been quite committed in the past I bet you can do it this time too! I'll be joining you in 5 weeks and counting! I've already had dreams of working out again, LOL! I'm ready to reclaim my body back!

jerseygirl07067
10-21-2005, 05:21 PM
<<But unfortunately, I gained much more this time.>>

Me too! But it has come off waaay faster this time. I started right at 6 weeks too and have lost 18 pounds so far. I have been doing a combo of weight training, cardio, and healthy eating. In fact I'm probably eating healthier now than I have in my whole life, as I was sick of carrying around the extra weight. :)

Looking forward to having you check in with us!!

Marcy